Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Not so blind...

I feel so stupid... I knew that this whole time he never really wanted to be with me, even when he kept telling me he did. And here I am, him telling me that he never really knew what he wanted with me, he just stuck around cause I needed him. So in reality, I'm just a charity case... that makes me feel so good about myself. Not really loved the way he told me he did. Everything about our relationship a lie. Seems like I'm a repeat offender, doesn't it? Every post the same thing... something always wrong with me, never enough for any of them.... nothing about the relationships the truth. Always fighting, more than any regular couple. Me always fighting to be with them, them always fighting to keep me at a distance. This one more than any other. Something is obviously wrong with me, and I just don't see it. Why can't I ever be enough for anybody anymore? Why am I just not good enough? I love him... and nothing I can do right now will keep him close. So I'll just let him go, like he really wants.. to find himself and figure everythign out. I love you Travis, so much that I'm letting you go. I'm sorry I wasted so much of your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment